SAIC is currently looking to hire a Sr. RMF Security Analyst
with knowledge and experience in system administration for the Systems Support and Engineering Contract (S3E) in Huntsville, AL supporting ARCYBER at Ft Belvoir VA.
- Advises the ARCYBER G6 appointed personnel on cyber acquisition and policy requirements.
- Ensures cyber is addressed in program acquisition and procurement documents, to include system requirements and interface specifications, Statements Of Work (SOW) for the ARCYBER G6 prime contractor development-related contracts, and system test plans and documentation.
- Ensures cyber certifications and accreditations are obtained and maintained for ARCYBER G6 systems.
- Coordinates the creation and maintenance of RMF packages for ARCYBER G6, as program schedules dictates, according to Department of Defense (DoD) Instruction 8510.01, RMF for DoD Information Technology (IT)”, and according to Army Regulation (AR) 25-2 “Information Assurance”.
- Coordinates and manages the RMF accreditation review process. This includes coordination with the Security Control Assessor - Validator (SCA-V) provider for the system.
- Serves as the ISSO for the Azure Stack Proof of Concept assisting in all areas of the RMF process to include working closely with the Microsoft Teams and Dell representatives, providing guidance and feedback.
- Ensures there is an acceptable level of risk for the configuration of the systems to meet the following Cyber Security and RMF policies and guidelines: DoDD 8500.1, DoDI 8500.2, DoDI 8510.01, DoD 8570.01-M, AR 25-2, NIST SP800-53, CNSSI 1253 and Army Best Business Practices (BBPs).
- Assists with the determination of the system categorization in accordance with CNSSI 1253 in areas of Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA).
- Conducts eMASS entries on all required and applicable RMF controls.
- Assists in the development of the Program Protection Plan, Cyber Strategy, and Security Plan and all required artifacts/documentation under RMF.
- Identify and implement the proper Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) for each system component. This includes conducting periodic scans to ensure all vulnerabilities are being addressed. Ensure findings are properly documented in the Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
- Assists with the scheduling and coordination of a Security Compliance Assessor Validation (SCA-V) to perform an independent 3rd party evaluation in support of an accreditation recommendation: ATO and/or ATO with conditions.
- As required, interface with other government agencies or their representatives, in conjunction with or on behalf of ARCYBER G6, as pertains to cybersecurity-related matters.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and 9+ years of experience; Masters and 7+ years of experience; PhD and 4+ years of experience; years of experience can be used in lieu of degree.
- Experience with cross-domain systems between JWICS, SIPRNET,
- NIPRNET, and coalition networks
- Experience migrating classified systems into classified cloud environments
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Knowledge of NIST 800-53 security requirements
- Experience with system hardening
- Experience working in a team environment on similar security engineering tasks
- IT security training in various disciplines
- DoD 8570 certification (Security+ minimum, CISSP desired)
- Experience working on and supporting classified networks
- Familiarity with cloud and virtual hosting environments
- Security architecture, engineering, and A&A experience
- Experience with System Security Plans, Security Compliance
- Traceability Matrix, Security Test Plans, Plan of Action & Milestones
- Strong Windows administration and hardening experience
- Experience with ACAS and other scanning tools
- Familiarity with US Army organizations and ARCYBER mission
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability