SAIC is currently seeking an Application Administrator to support our customer at Redstone Arsenal, AL in the Utility Helicopter Project Office (UHPO). This individual will perform responsibilities unique to the system architecture of VTS courseware concurrency as well as serve as the primary manager of the four (4) partitions to be established in the Microsoft Azure cloud. Candidates who apply should have strong oral and written communication skills, and also have the ability to work effectively with others, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously. An active and transferrable security clearance is required.
- Establish and maintain configuration and data management policies and procedures to be utilized by department personnel and OEMs.
- Analyze changes to product specifications to determine the effect on the end product and determine and prepare documentation necessary for change control.
- Design and establish configuration management documentation.
- Authorize the release of software builds, schedules and system configuration changes specified by management through the Request for Change process.
- Operate configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and auditing.
- Collaborate with standard commercial software products used for configuration management (JIRA, Confluence, Perforce)
- Provide written and verbal assessments to management regarding status, issues, and risk.
- Design and establish software versioning documentation.
- Work with standard commercial software products used for configuration management and source control.
- Administer user accounts and roles to and within the system level database and directory structure data.
- Identify requirements, develop software functional and technical designs, performing application modifications (i.e., "re-factoring"), perform unit and system testing and create integration documentation.
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 25%.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience.
Familiarity with Active Directory Federated Service and Azure Active Directory
Required Certifications as follows:
- Knowledge of Windows operating system and Azure
- Possess Azure IaaS and PaaS experience
- Experience in using data to iterate on and improve a product and meaningfully impact product decisions
- Expert level capabilities in data interpretation, analysis, and visualization
- Expert in Analytical Tools such as PowerBI and DevExpress
- Ability and willingness to take initiative in making strategic recommendations from data analysis to support team objectives
- Fluency in data analysis and communication about data, including time series and event data analysis, data visualization, and defining Key Performance Indicators
MCSE or other Microsoft certifications a plus
Knowledge of Black Hawk helicopters and their systems a plus
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability