SAIC is seeking a Multi-INT Reach Lead to support an Army intelligence services and solutions contract.
The Multi-INT Reach Lead will serve as SAIC’s Multi-INT Reach Lead for an Intelligence customer base that spans dozens of PED and Multi-INT Reach projects both CONUS and OCONUS. In support of the PM and the customer, serves as the Multi-INT Reach SME in support of project planning, initiation, and monitoring of program baseline in order to make analytical optimizations, lessons learned, customer efficiencies, and increased product output. Serves as the primary SME for Multi-INT Reach policy and guidance, cross-Army and Intelligence Community PED coordination, and input to Reach working groups that impact mission and requirements. Serves as the Multi-INT Reach liaison for the PM and customer with several Army customers, including but not limited to INSCOM, FORSCOM, and HQDA G2. Supports customer validation exercises with strategic planning and coordination, and serves as SME with scenario development as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years’ experience in US Army Intelligence or IC intelligence analytical operations
• 5+ years Intelligence Project Management of complex intelligence Multi-INT Reach programs
• Master’s degree
• 15+ years of experience within the US Army as an Intelligence Officer
• Served as an G2 ACE officer or Intelligence Collections manager within the Army
• Served as either a Battalion, Brigade, or Division level Intelligence Officer that involved all-source, SIGINT, HUMINT, FMV GEOINT, Cyber/EW, and/or other INTs
• Extensive experience with Army’s Distributed PED (DPED), Converged Infrastructure (CI)
• Expeditionary experience in support of an Intelligence Unit or Intelligence-Related mission
• Extensive experience with the Army’s Battle Command System.
• Experience with Army’s Distributed Common Ground Station (DCGS-A)
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Must have an active TS/SCI
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability