Job ID: 1929441
Location: PANAMA CITY, FL, United States
Date Posted: Jun 10, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a Tier 2 Systems Administrator to join our JEXC2 Mission Support Center team in Panama City. The qualified candidate will be a part of a small, agile team providing live 24/7-365 support to the Warfighter using US Navy Joint Expeditionary Command and Control (JEXC2) systems. These C2 systems are composed of software applications, databases, and hardware products and processes from multiple Defense services and other government agencies. They interface with U.S. National, Allied, Coalition (multinational), and Joint organizations, and employ a spiral development process to take advantage of technology upgrades and evolving non-developmental military and commercially available equipment.
- Configuring network specifications including: interface configuration, routing protocols, VLAN management, ACLs.
- Participate in analysis and design of existing and alternative solutions.
- Analyze and evaluate network performance including availability, throughput, and latency.
- Provides installation, configuration, and testing of equipment.
- Provide and review network polices and procedures.
- Create and resolve trouble tickets.
- Provide live troubleshooting with troops in the field
The ability to obtain and maintain an Interim Secret Security Clearance
- CompTIA security+
- Experience with information technology (IT) systems
- Experience with analysis and troubleshooting of IT systems
- Good Communication Skills
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability