Control Officer & Intelligence Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1929451
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 24, 2020
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking an individual to work in our Hellcat program within the Space Community supporting a government office for intelligence support and office management. In this dynamic office environment, this position’s responsibility is to work with team members to define important intelligence topics and provide updates from research and community involvement. This individual will provide security control functions for the office and distribute relevant report products to designated officials. The position will require regular reports on specified intelligence products for the customer.
- Experience with security protocals and requirements involving sub-compartmented accesses
- Research sub-compartmented intelligence reporting
- Perform Control Officer role, submitting requests for access to specialized intelligence and track expirations for renewal
- Liaison between program office and intelligence community on specialized intelligence reading requirements
- Process/handle limited, time constrained access to sensitive reporting
- Manage calendars, coordinate meetings, schedule VTC's
- Support Staff meetings, generate briefing slides
- Compile responses to division chief actions
- POC for program Sharepoint sites
- Manage access to program shared folders
- Coordinate local facility requests
- Generate and process computer account requests
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Experience with security protocols and requirements involving sub-compartmented accesses.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse office staff to determine requirements
- Capability to write intelligence summaries
- Experience with Space environment and spacecraft protection issues
- Experience handling classified sub-compartmented information.
- Previous experience with intelligence analysis issues
- Familiarity working in Intelligence Community (IC) and DOD (Department of Defense) Program environments
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability