Job ID: 1929061
Location: COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, United States
Date Posted: Apr 21, 2020
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
Job Title: Intelligence Analyst, Senior Principal
• SAIC is seeking an intelligence analyst to provide technical intelligence support to programs for the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center, Space Superiority Systems Directorate (SMC/SPA). SMC/SPA equips U.S. forces with space control systems to gain, maintain, and exploit space superiority.
• Directs the planning, development, testing, deployment, and sustainment of a complex and dynamic portfolio of space-superiority capabilities of the highest national priority.
• The position requires an individual with mission area experience and extensive experience in space system intelligence analysis, methodology development, intelligence collection and production, and the ability to translate program technical requirements into intelligence requirements and products to support acquisition decisions.
• The successful candidate will have excellent communication and team skills.
• In addition, the candidate will be expected to continually balance and adjust work priorities to meet short term work suspense and rapidly evolving customer needs in coordination with mission partners.
• The position is based in Colorado Springs, CO.
• Oversees and contributes to the intellience analysis, intelligence support, and production of intelligence products for ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management, mission partners and the intelligence community.
• Distills technical requirements into intelligence needs, documents intelligence requirements, coordinates with the intelligence community to meet program needs.
• Develops acquisition intelligence documentation to support milestones.
Required Education and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in intelligence analysis and production within the DoD and IC enterprise and/or operational intelligence support.
• Bachelor degree in relevant discipline.
· Active Top Secret/SCI clearance. Must be willing to obtain a Polygraph.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability