SAIC is seeking a Defensive Cyberspace Operations Analyst to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade.
Coordinate joint strategic, operational and tactical planning and execution of joint fires, targeting, capability pairing, and threat mitigation in support of the Cyber Mission Force or other military operations.
Daily activities include:
- Analyze emerging Operational and Functional Requirements at the force, theater, Combatant Commands (COCOM) and national levels to support the formulation, development and assessment of doctrine, strategy, plans, concepts of operations, and tactics, techniques and procedures in order to provide the full spectrum of Cyber Warfare and enabling capabilities to the warfighter (approximately 20 times per year).
- Conduct technical analyses and provide assessment reports on the integration of cyber requirements, capabilities and training, perform assessments of cyber warfighting capability and the utility of new and emerging technologies, analyze assigned missions for capability gaps in Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) and Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO).
- Recommend solutions for capability shortfalls through submission of an analysis report.
- Perform and document technical trade studies which lead to the development of new Cyber Warfare architectures and detailed engineering designs.
- Assist with Command-level cyber inspections and vulnerability of cyber requirements, conduct technical analysis and provide reports recommending integration of cyber requirements, capabilities, and training.
- Assess cyber warfighting capability of new technologies, analyze assigned missions for capability gaps in Defensive Cyber Operations and Offensive Cyber Operations, conduct trade studies supporting the development of new cyber warfare architectures, draft and edit Operational Plans (OPLANs), OPORDs, and FRAGOs.
- Minimum nine (9) years of Cyberspace Operations experience
in Current Operations, DCO or DoDIN Planning or Intelligence Analysis with a
bachelor's degree; or seven (7) years of experience with a Master’s Degree. Additional
experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience and training with Joint Planning Process
(formal schooling preferred).
- Must possess strong attention to detail, organization,
communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Candidate must currently possess and be
able to maintain TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyberspace
- Ability to develop briefing at General Officer and SES
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate
effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability