SAIC is seeking a Systems Engineer for the Engineering, Development, Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) program. This position is to support the Space and Missile Systems Center Advanced Systems & Development Directorate (SMC/ AD) to develop, deploy, modernize, and expand the EDIS program and its customers. The position is located in Albuquerque, NM.
Key responsibilities are:
- Leverage multi-disciplinary technical knowledge to support technical planning, system specification, design, integration, verification and validation.
- Perform studies and analyses to evaluate alternatives affecting cost, risk, system supportability and full life cycle issues (concept, design, test, installation, operations, maintenance, and decommission.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of system requirements into strategic solutions and acknowledges technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Perform trade studies and advise the Government by providing system engineering expertise for deriving requirements, strategic investment strategies, service level management oversight, and other engineering modalities.
- Responsible for analyzing requirements for a new or change in IT Service (Service Design) including a Service Level Requirement, Project Requirement or the required Deliverables for a Process.
- Must possess an active Top Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI
- Bachelors and five (9) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Strong background in Microsoft Office Product Suites: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Good understanding of discipline process; information and data management
- Contribute to the completion of programs and projects; ability to obtain results and make recommendations
- Ability to provide high level summary of results and draw conclusions based on interpretation of data
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability