SAIC is seeking a Senior Research Methodologist to conduct empirically valid behavioral and social science research to inform security missions, with an emphasis on personnel security. This position will take complex, technical information in the behavioral and social sciences and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have non-technical backgrounds. Generate research ideas, design the methodology to empirically test/validate such ideas, collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data generated by the methodology, and create final reports and briefings describing the research process and results.
- Graduate degree In a behavioral science (e.g., Experimental Psychology, Data Science, Sociology, Behavioral Economics).
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Minimum two (2) years of experience supporting IC elements. These two (2) years of experience may be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience supporting IC Security elements, supporting security policy and program development. This year may be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate, develop, and advance security-related research initiatives, and coordinate data collection and analysis to enhance security program elements.
- Aptitude for recommending and successfully applying a variety of quantitative and qualitative approaches to analyze and resolve security-relevant issues.
- Demonstrated capacity for reviewing, compiling, writing, and editing research reports, briefings, and summaries to support and Integrate security developments and trends
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and assess appropriate quantitative and qualitative data using advanced statistical software (e.g., SPSS, R, and/or SAS) to produce analytic reports in response to customer requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with senior leaders from inside and outside the USG, and to coordinate, network, and communicate across the IC.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability