This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1928930
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Dec 12, 2019
Subcategory: Cyber Sec Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
DescriptionSAIC is seeking a Senior ISSO to support our Washington, D.C customer!
· Bachelor’s degree or 6 years equivalent experience. B.S. in Information Technology or Information Security desired.
· 7+ years of experience in InfoSec specializing in NIST.
· At least one of the following approved baseline certification(s): CAP or CISSP or CISM or CASP+CE or GSLC.
· Experience with AWS Cloud, Azure Cloud, or Cloud implementations and environments.
· Extensive knowledge and experience with information security standards, policies and practices NIST SP 800-53 rev4, SP 800-37 rev2, FIPS-199, DHS 4300A.
· Demonstrated experience writing information system security documentation (System Security Plans (SSP), Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), PTAs, PIAs, CMPs, CPs, and IRPs).
· Experience using vulnerability assessment tools (NESSUS, AppDetective, etc.), analyzing and interpreting assessment results.
· Extensive experience analyzing information technology and system risk in complex environments and articulating results (verbal/reports) to all levels of management.
· Ability to research and address information security issues as required as an authority on the subject.
· Experience with DHS Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) a plus.
· FedRAMP experience a plus.
· Strong understanding of infrastructure technologies and functionalities (e.g., firewalls, Windows/Linux servers, Active Directory (AD), Splunk, Solarwinds, CyberArk, etc.).
· Must be a self-starter and have the ability to think outside of the box to design effective solutions
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as this position may interact with senior-level executives.
· Must pass a GSA background check/Public Trust
· This position allows for a combination of onsite and remote work. Candidate must be located in the DC metro area in order to be onsite 2 days per week.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability