SAIC is seeking a Sr. Policy and Strategy Analyst to assist in policy development, assessment, analysis, review, recommendations, preparation, and promulgation for all Government agencies.
This position will:
- Support the Government in creating and developing CI and Security policy that affects non-IC government agencies that do not fall under the DNI (I.e., Department of Agriculture or the Department of Energy.)
- Support activities related to planning, implementation, and revision of the National Counterintelligence Strategy, the National Intelligence Strategy, national intelligence policies, and other strategies.
- Support in the coordination, research, analysis, review, and revision of new and existing national-level CI and security policies, processes, and requirements.
- MS/MA in Policy, Intelligence, and other U.S. Government related field such as Counterintelligence, Government, Insider Threat, library Science, logistics, Politics, Political Science, Security, or Supply Chain. and 8+ years of related experience OR BS/BA in Policy, Intelligence, and other U.S. Government related field such as Counterintelligence, Government, Insider Threat, library Science, logistics, Politics, Political Science, Security, or Supply Chain and 10+ years of related experience.
- Extensive experience facilitating working groups to resolve complex policy issues.
- Extensive experience creating professional policy products.
- Extensive experience with balancing a diverse workload in order to meet changing and competing requirements, and advanced capacity to prioritize or recommend priorities and courses of action to the customer.
- Advanced skills using MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Pro).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated expertise in supporting U.S. Federal Government outreach and strategic communications.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability