This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1928746
Location: PENSACOLA, FL, United States
Date Posted: Dec 18, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Selected candidate will be a member of the Learning Assessments Systems (LAS) Test Team and would have the following primary job duties and responsibilities:
· Provide technical application support to include:
o Logging requirements
· Provide customer service support to all commands using the LAS application.
· Train junior and senior military personnel on the operation and employment of the LAS application.
· Support the Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM) to ensure the application stays compliant.
· Use the Remedy ticket system to support the Fleet to resolve any personnel access or technical issues.
Required Education & Experience: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability