Automated Digital Network System (ADNS) Technical Instructor
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1928667
Location: FLEXWORK, VA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2020
Subcategory: Training Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) currently has an opening for a Training Analyst. A challenging instructor position that equips students with the knowledge and skills to perform operations, system administration, network monitoring, fault isolation and system restoration of the Automated Digital Network System (ADNS)
- Provide subject matter expert support for Personnel Qualifications System (PQS), job qualification requirements and other workshops in support of maintenance control for ADNS
- Implement and execute training courses using standardized practices and procedures to train military personnel
- Provide subject matter expertise to develop, test, and maintain curriculum
- Conduct individualized and classroom/lab/afloat training sessions, work on problems of diverse scope, and may determine methods and procedures for improving the training environment and curriculum
- Interact on a daily basis with customers and other stakeholders
- Train military personnel or civilian equivalents and other system administrator personnel in the data, transport, voice and video services, systems management, cyber security, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting for ADNS
- Instruction includes labs that reinforce the information discussed. System troubleshooting provides further understanding of the interaction of all system components
- Bachelors degree; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
have an active Secret security clearance.
military training or three (3) years of experience on the Automated Digital
Network System (ADNS) (Kilo variant)
- Current IA certifications including CompTIA Security+ or be able to obtain in first 6 months of employment
with DoN personnel security and physical security policies and procedures
communication skills, both verbal and written
hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Applicant must be
able to travel up to 25% of the year to both CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Instructor experience including formal instructor training, such as the Navy's Basic Instructor Training or Journeyman Instructor Training; or a current industry standard Trainer Certification, such as Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) or CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+).
- Current IA certifications including CompTIA Security+.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability