Job ID: 1928373
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Dec 5, 2019
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking an experienced SIGINT Geospatial Analyst to support a program with direct impact to our country’s national security. This position is located in Ft. Meade, MD. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst leverages their skills, knowledge, and experience to apply geospatial analysis techniques against SIGINT metadata collected from foreign communications systems in order to identify, locate and track SIGINT targets, and to accurately report the intelligence gained from geospatial metadata analysis to SIGINT customers. The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst develops end-product SIGINT- derived GIS reports; performs analysis of SIGINT metadata for the purpose of improving the geolocation, contact chaining, and additional communications characterizations of targets of interest; analyzes SIGINT content and metadata to support the development of existing targets and the discovery of other analytic vectors through the reconstruction and documentation of target communications networks; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· At least 8 years’ experience related to job description, 2 of which must have been within the last 5 years.
· Can discover new targets based on geographic patterns or changing communications patterns in the data.
· Independently process and develop SIGINT Geospatial information across DNI and DNR disciplines, recognizing the convergence of circuit based and packet based telephony, and the increased emphasis on development of internet based tasking and targeting.
· Perform quality control on reporting and/or geospatial products for accuracy, readability, and relevance.
· Capable of working with others to publish geolocational data in formal reporting.
· Possess a basic understanding of SIGINT collection.
· Can task own selectors with assistance of senior analysts.
· Knowledgeable in internet protocols, internet routing, and multiple communications technologies (e.g. GSM, CDMS, Thurya, etc.)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability