This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1928643
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Dec 26, 2019
Subcategory: SW Testing
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC has an immediate for a Senior Software Test Engineer to support the Multiple Launch Rocket System Team (MLRS).
The candidate will develops and executes test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Performs and leads tests of software and/or IT systems to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects
- Documents and works to resolve all complex problem and reports progress on problem resolution to management
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations
- Occasionally performs other IT systems engineering activities such as requirements, design, installation, operation, sustainment, and support
REQUIRED EDUCATION: BS and 5+ years of experience [4+ years of additional experience may be used in lieu of a degree].
- Experience with developing test plans, test schedule within the MLRS schema
- Familiar with test cases and scripts and identifies data for test scenarios
- Ability to walk through on test case/script with Test Managers, Requirement Leads, Project Managers, and Development Leads
- Past experience with performing verification activities on work products using defined methods, procedures and criteria with an appropriate verification environment
- Strong reporting of test metrics, reporting and communicating test results
Experience using HWIL test environment with emphasis on embedded testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability