SAIC is looking for a mission-driven candidate interested in keeping our nation safe. We are currently looking for a Digital Signals Processing Specialist who will work with an interdisciplinary team of forensic media
analysts for the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) with DIA.
- This candidate will identify any distinctive features and signatures associated with a source, emitter, or sender to answer a myriad of intelligence questions.
- Experience in signal optimization,
audio enhancement and authentication, and programming languages such as Python and MATLAB are expected.
- SAIC will fill this position with a self-motivator and someone with a keen attention to detail.
- The right candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced
environment supporting the mission with high visibility.
- Must possess an active/current TS/SCI with CI polygraph
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or related scientific/engineering discipline. In lieu of a degree, five years’ experience in the area of signal processing and
- Experience in the area of signal processing, computer vision, rapid prototyping, and integration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrated experience in communicating complex technical material at all levels of understanding and expertise.
Foundational knowledge of digital media forensic exploitation processes.
Familiarity with IC reporting and databases.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability