This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1928621
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 20, 2019
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
The Contracts Manager/Team Lead will be responsible for managing highly complex contracts in the Civilian Market Customer Group, providing day-to-day oversight and guidance to a team of contracts professionals; responsible for staff development, supervision, and leadership to the team. The successful candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to influence and guide the contracts team through contractual, legal and business issues while possessing the following skillset:
o Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment;
o Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously;
o Ability to effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external business partners and interact with senior leadership of the Customer Group;
o Ability to resolve complex issues, develop negotiating strategies and provide creative solutions;
o Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
· Review contractual documents and proposals to ensure adherence to company policy, government specifications, and requirements and conformance to master agreements.
· Provide leadership in contract execution, anticipate and resolve problems, and ensure inter-group communication and cooperation. Assess issues, risks, and develop solutions.
· Responsible for compliance with all Government contract requirements, internal policies, and all Federal, State and applicable laws.
· Manage staff on a day-to-day basis, assess workloads, identify training and development opportunities and manage staffing challenges.
· Advanced knowledge of contracting concepts, the FAR, acquisition law and regulation.
· Provide assistance in the development of OCI Mitigation Plans
· Ability to interface well with Operations level management, operate in a fast paced environment with short "turn around" times and handle multiple activities, contracts and customers simultaneously.
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience - OR - Masters and twelve (12) years or more of related experience
CFCM and/or CPCM a plus
Ability to manage a workforce of remote contract professionals
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability