Strategic Communications Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1928428
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 31, 2019
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Are you looking for a new challenge or a fresh start? Do you leave
work each day feeling frustrated? If you answered yes to these questions, SAIC
is looking to help jump start your career with new and exciting challenges.
- Serves as a communications professional experienced in traditional, social and broadcast media formats to craft and convey critical strategic messages measured for their effectiveness against key audiences.
- Candidate would identify and promote major program and mission achievements in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) portfolio and craft messages to Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) leadership, management and the workforce on the value and impact of specific projects and the entire collective program.
- Primarily responsible for development and maintenance of all Futures Capabilities and Innovation Office (FCI) websites and SharePoint and R-Space.
- Partners closely with the Senior Level Technical Subject Matter Expert to map tangible results to key messages.
- Candidate should have experience in identifying key behaviors sought to be modified with strategic messaging campaigns to achieved desired organizational outcomes.
Qualifications MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI and must be willing and able to pass a CI Polygraph.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Requires minimum of Five (5) years of experience or more of related experience in the overall field of organizational communications strategy and execution with specific expert experience at Website design and development.
- Requires at least two (2) years of experience in executing strategic messaging tasks at one or more "Big 5" Intelligence Community agencies (DIA, CIA, NGA, NRO or NSA) for audiences inside the agency, Congress and the public at-large.
- Experience in applying communications and messaging expertise as art of a management consultancy firm in service of a client required.
- Candidate must have experience/knowledge working or supporting, or at least an understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI) field either through commercial, government or academic sector.
- Requires 6-11 years of experience in the overall field of organizational communications strategy.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability