Job ID: 1928370
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Mar 6, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
DescriptionProvide systems engineering (SE) services supporting work products that inform cybersecurity (CS) posture decision-makers for network enclave and systems throughout the lifecycle of the program. Services include gathering stakeholder requirements, analyzing requirements, and proposing solutions; implementing, integrating, verifying, and validating approved solutions; and monitoring, sustaining, maintaining, modifying approved solutions. Assist the government team in the coordination and gathering of CS access-control requirements to ensure robust security. Gather information from various external and internal stakeholders across the program, the Agency, and Second Parties. Analyze routine and ad hoc technical CS requirements and propose technical solutions that would allow for the execution of both the program’s operations and CS. Prepare and update written instructions and/or guidance for the approved solutions
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
· Experience in preparing performance measures of effectiveness for technical solutions and in conducting trend analyses.
· Experience in working with Communities of Interest (COIs) and Access Control Groups (ACG).
· Experience in conducting IV&V of government-approved solutions.
· Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills in interacting with technical and program management leaders, and with developers.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
· Understanding of cryptanalytic processing
· Understanding of COIs and LACs
· Knowledge of CASSPORT
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability