Job ID: 1928370
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Jan 2, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
DescriptionProvide systems engineering (SE) services supporting work products that inform cybersecurity (CS) posture decision-makers for network enclave and systems throughout the lifecycle of the program. Services include gathering stakeholder requirements, analyzing requirements, and proposing solutions; implementing, integrating, verifying, and validating approved solutions; and monitoring, sustaining, maintaining, modifying approved solutions. Assist the government team in the coordination and gathering of CS access-control requirements to ensure robust security. Gather information from various external and internal stakeholders across the program, the Agency, and Second Parties. Analyze routine and ad hoc technical CS requirements and propose technical solutions that would allow for the execution of both the program’s operations and CS. Prepare and update written instructions and/or guidance for the approved solutions
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
· Experience in preparing performance measures of effectiveness for technical solutions and in conducting trend analyses.
· Experience in working with Communities of Interest (COIs) and Access Control Groups (ACG).
· Experience in conducting IV&V of government-approved solutions.
· Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills in interacting with technical and program management leaders, and with developers.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
· Understanding of cryptanalytic processing
· Understanding of COIs and LACs
· Knowledge of CASSPORT
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability