Job ID: 1928386
Location: , DC, United States
Date Posted: Nov 27, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking an Integrated Master Scheduler to support Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Airspace System (NAS) Lifecycle Planning (NLP) Division. The Position requires the successful candidate to develop and maintain project and portfolio schedules for NLP using Primavera P6 Web. Responsibilities include:
•Supporting the oversight of cost, schedule and performance progress and identification of dependencies and relationships.
•Interfacing with FAA Portfolio Managers to understand relationships and program status necessary to maintain the Corporate Work Plan (CWP) and the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
•Meeting regularly with FAA senior management to perform status reporting and support various briefings and reports on Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) Research, Engineering, and Development, project planning, and project implementation.
•Developing briefing materials and presenting information related to the CWP and IMS.
• 10+ years of experience in complex project and program scheduling (5 years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor's Degree.)
• Experience using Primavera
• Strong verbal communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
• Ability to satisfy FAA resume and security requirements.
• US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
• Experience using Primavera P6 Web
• Prior experience working with the FAA.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability