SAIC is seeking a Service Delivery Team Lead to provide support on our GSA COMET contract. The candidate will be involved in the installation, troubleshooting and support of the infrastructure and systems. The candidate must have a passion for problem solving and project completion.
- Run daily procedures for health check, system monitoring, and reporting.
- Establish and maintain on-call schedule.
- Establish incident reporting and resolution processes.
- Ensure staff are constantly demonstrating broad knowledge of a technical/functional discipline and apply extensive expertise to solve user problems.
- Set the direction, manage and lead the Operations and Support team.
- Define, implement, and manage service support policies, agreements and standards; and initiate and direct reviews, audits, and risk assessments.
- Identify risks in current customer facing operations and develop solutions to mitigate those risks by collaborating with other teams.
- Manage escalations from customers including developing and executing response plans, advising staff, and requesting, directing, and managing resources from other departments.
- Provide input and help implement security related decisions and direction from ISSO.
- Coordinate cross-department responsibilities in customer facing incidents.
- Maintain ticket tracking and provide strategies and enhancements for better productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Generate Reports for leadership on support team statistics as it relates to customer support issues as well as internal team metrics
Required Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree or 6
years of equivalent experience.
- Specialization in
Computer Science/Engineering or related field, preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant
professional experience directly related to software applications.
- Excellent customer
service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a
- Advanced troubleshooting
abilities with end-user customers.
- Proficiency or working
knowledge of Reports and Queries.
- Ability and skill to
effectively support and communicate with users. Should be able to demonstrate
accomplishments in this area.
- Ability to analyze and
plan workload schedules, and set priorities.
- Ability to multi-task workload.
Must pass a GSA
background check/Public Trust
This position allows
for a combination of onsite and remote work. Candidate must be located in the
DC metro area in order to be onsite 3 days per week.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability