Job ID: 1928061
Location: HOUSTON, TX, United States
Date Posted: Apr 28, 2020
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Junior/Mid-level Software Developer
Work with a team of software developers providing new software solutions and enhancements for an existing Aircraft Maintenance system and any of NASA/JSC’s Aircraft Operations Divisions (AOD) software applications as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assists in design, coding, and testing.
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
· Experience in using AJAX, Bootstrap, HTML and CSS.
· Experience with SQL and MS Reporting Services.
· Ability and desire to learn new languages and technologies.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Highly motivated with the ability to work on multiple tasks independently and as part of a project team.
· Able to break down business problems into solvable components to recommend solutions.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field (required)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability