Job ID: 1927999
Location: SILVER SPRING, MD, United States
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Public Trust
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Business Analyst who will be responsible for building business requirements by collaborating with multiple
stakeholders and using Agile methodology to document their needs.
The candidate is responsible for promoting Agile values and principles within the development team and the organization. The candidate supports the team to perform at their highest level. This includes: helping to remove impediments to progress, facilitate meetings, and doing things like working with the product owner to make sure the product backlog is well – groomed and ready for the next sprint. The candidate acts as a buffer between the team and any distracting influences.
· Fully responsible for documenting detailed technical requirements
· Assists the team to make sure the targeted work can be accepted
· Collaborates closely with the Development and Testing teams throughout the EPLC to ensure technical feasibility, requirements are understood, and development is aligned.
· Manages scope creep and clearly communicates with business stakeholders on feasibility and effort analysis
· Holds requirements gathering sessions, captures meeting minutes, documents clear and concise requirements, follows up on action items and is accountable for requirements documentation
· Facilitates Sprint Reviews; Works with Product Owner and team to determine team and meeting agendas.
· Helps Product Owner prepare through multiple levels of planning and road mapping discussions
· Experience using Atlassian Tools such as JIRA, Confluence.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability