Cyber Remediation Analyst
Job ID: 1927953
Location: VIENNA, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 22, 2019
Subcategory: Cyber Sec Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
- Review audit reports and coordinate audit remediation
efforts between government and contract.
- Coordinate with contract staff on the development and
execution of corrective actions plans.
- Assess solutions to ensure that identified underlying
issues within audit findings are addressed.
- Coordinate with contract technical SMEs to provide
artifacts for completed corrective action plans
- Coordinate with contract technical SMEs staff to
escalate vulnerabilities identified through the development of corrective
- Understanding of network topology and exposure to
applications and elements of network devices.
- Hands on experience as System Administrator or Engineer.
Ability to communicate IT,
networking, and security concepts to personnel at all levels of experience and
- Familiarity with FISMA and NIST standards.
Ability to work independently, under
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Strong professional oral and written communication
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environment and
deadlines to provide a consistent level of service.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Education and Experience:
- Five (5) or more years of IT consulting and/or industry
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field such
as Information Systems, Information Technology, Management, Computer
Science, Software Engineering, or related IT discipline.
- Exposure to Mainframes and other technologies.
- Possess a professional certification such as CCNA,
CCNP, CISSP, CEH, etc.
- Experience drafting or reviewing IT-related policy and
procedure documents is strongly desired.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability