Job ID: 1927944
Location: WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB, OH, United States
Date Posted: Nov 21, 2019
Subcategory: Cyber Sec Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is hiring a Cyber Security Analyst to join our team at Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio !
A leader in the exciting and growing field of High Performance Computing (HPC) is searching for a Cyber Security Analyst to join our team supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) High Performance Computing Modernization Program (DoD HPCMP) Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) located at Wright Patterson Air Force Base (AFRL), Dayton, OH
The successful candidate will serve as the local DRSC Information Systems Security (ISS) senior representative responsible for the delivery, management and continuous process improvement of operational security information systems at AFRL by providing Information Security (INFOSEC) and Information Assurance (IA) engineering and analysis.
· Coordinates security-related policies, procedures, guidelines with the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
· Reports all security-related incidents to the ISSM.
· Develops and maintains the System Security Plan (SSP)
· Conducts periodic reviews of the SSP and any security related documentation.
· Implements Risk Management Framework (RMF) controls throughout the infrastructure of the DSRC, utilizing eMASS as the tracking and reporting tool.
· Ensures systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the security plan.
· Ensures that all users have the requisite security clearances, authorization, and need-to-know, and are aware of their security responsibilities before granting privileged access to the IS.
· Ensures vulnerability scanning, resolution and management is tracked to completion or mitigation.
· Manages compliance with DISA requirements including Host Based Security System (HBSS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) and any additional requirements as leveraged by the HPC Program.
· Promotes awareness of security issues among management and team.
· Develops and implements training to ensure the systems, network and data users are aware of, understand, and adhere to security policies and procedures.
· Monitors and reports the training status and requirements to support the DSRC mission.
· Develops and presents technical briefings, reports, articles, and presentations to the DSRC user community and HPC security community
· Represents the DSRC at meetings on technical matters relating to IA, networks, and use of advanced computational systems.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance desired. DoD TS/SSBI Clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI minimum required
· CISSP Certification Required
· Prior RMF experience is desirable
· System Administration background Is desirable
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability