Job ID: 1927905
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 21, 2019
Subcategory: Cyber Eng/Archt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
DescriptionSAIC seeks an Information Security Systems Engineer to support the customer's team in development, implementation and maintenance of its IA program including system design evaluation for ICD 503 policy compliance through the Risk Management Framework, continuous monitoring/scanning and future program security requirements. Duties include maintaining systems as well as working with SETA and development contractors to evaluate concepts and work through required A & A processes. The position supports a customer that is responsible for many different projects and will be required to help keep multiple projects using schedule and task management tools.
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- 2 plus with years of experience w/BS in Cyber Security, Electrical, Systems Eng., Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- Security+CE (Continuing Education) certification
- Must be a team player and possess a strong ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team as well as work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers providing detailed and unbiased feedback, guidance, and recommendations
- Good time management skills; ability to support multiple projects; ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proactive and forward leaning.
- Previous experience with the Intelligence Community and related policies including ICD 503.
- Familiarity with cloud computing and related security concepts, as well as cross-domain solutions.
- Working knowledge of network systems and communications and related IT communications technologies
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to support the customer’s needs, clearly communicate (orally & written) ideas, work autonomously, take the initiative to provide creative alternatives to intractable challenges or systemic problems.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability