Job ID: 1927905
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 2, 2020
Subcategory: Cyber Eng/Archt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
DescriptionSAIC seeks an Information Security Systems Engineer to support the customer's team in development, implementation and maintenance of its IA program including system design evaluation for ICD 503 policy compliance through the Risk Management Framework, continuous monitoring/scanning and future program security requirements. Duties include maintaining systems as well as working with SETA and development contractors to evaluate concepts and work through required A & A processes. The position supports a customer that is responsible for many different projects and will be required to help keep multiple projects using schedule and task management tools.
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- 2 plus with years of experience w/BS in Cyber Security, Electrical, Systems Eng., Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- Security+CE (Continuing Education) certification
- Must be a team player and possess a strong ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team as well as work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers providing detailed and unbiased feedback, guidance, and recommendations
- Good time management skills; ability to support multiple projects; ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proactive and forward leaning.
- Previous experience with the Intelligence Community and related policies including ICD 503.
- Familiarity with cloud computing and related security concepts, as well as cross-domain solutions.
- Working knowledge of network systems and communications and related IT communications technologies
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to support the customer’s needs, clearly communicate (orally & written) ideas, work autonomously, take the initiative to provide creative alternatives to intractable challenges or systemic problems.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability