SAIC is looking for a Program Manager to provide best-in-class functional, technical, engineering, and project management services in support of the U.S. Army. The Product Manager (PM) is responsible for overseeing the operational planning, establishment, execution, and evaluation of the Enterprise Information Systems (EIS), Automated Movement Identification Solutions (AMIS) Management Support Services-II (AMSS-II) program. AMIS has a diverse mission to support the U.S. Army, Department of Defense (DoD), federal agencies, North Atlantic Treaty Organization and several coalition partners with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) capabilities and technologies.
The PM is responsible for successful delivery of a programmatic support services and serves as a central point of contact and resolution for any contractual issues that may arise. The PM shall be capable of effective oral and written communication and shall maintain a complete and thorough knowledge of SAIC’s original proposal, the terms and conditions of the contract, and any contract modifications. He/she will manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance. The PM shall stay fully appraised of the status of all tasks through regular meetings or correspondence with the Contractors on-site team lead(s), and manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing. He/she will ensure compliance with quality standards and will be responsible for addressing all escalated issues and providing all related program offices with management insight into ongoing efforts.
Specific tasks to be performed, but are not limited to the following:
- Overseeing tracking of actual and projected costs,
- Submitting draft invoices for review and resolving any clarifications and issues raised by the Government,
- Verifying CLINs and funding are correct for each task order year, and managing funding throughout task order year
- Managing and tracking personnel labor hours are delivered in accordance to the description as specified for a full and part-time employees; and that the defined core hours are followed.
- Providing Quarterly Status Reports, including finance reporting.
- Supporting the customer with metrics information, such as manpower, Task Order estimates etc.
- Participating in scheduled quarterly In Process Reviews (IPRs).
- Coordinating travel, training and other administrative and reporting requirements identified in the order.
- Education and Skills Requirements: Bachelors and five (5) years or more of related experience.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience in assessing and mitigating risk.
- Experience working with Federal contracts.
- Experience overseeing all fiscal, operational, administrative and human resource management of the task order.
- Experience in providing day-to-day technical/professional guidance and leadership as appropriate to the task order personnel.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability