SAIC has an opening for a Program Control Analyst. The PCA will work collaboratively with both the Program Management and Corporate Operations teams and will be responsible for financial functions and customer deliverables to include budgeting, forecasting, cost monitoring, variance analysis and invoice review.
- Support assigned business operations and program control functions for multiple contracts of varying type, size and complexity to include Planning Tracking, Analysis and Reporting
- Performs duties to support monthly billing and prepare backup documentation to customer invoice submissions as required
- Support month and quarter end close activities including variance analysis and cost accruals
and analyzes Estimates at Completion (EAC), maintains program budgets, monitors
actual costs, commitments, revenue, and profitability
and maintains logical program and task order project accounting structure
- Prepare purchase requisitions and monitors subcontractor funding inclusive of invoice approvals
- Develops cost estimates for future project performance periods and reports variances against previous projections and pricing standards
- Prepares project reports to aid program management in controlling projects
- Supports monthly internal / external financial and program reviews
- Reviews accounts receivable reports and unbilled report monthly
- Proactively participates in process improvement efforts relating to finance
- Bachelor's Degree (will consider experience in lieu of degree). Concentration in finance, accounting or business related discipline preferred.
- 2+ years of related experience with in financial tracking. Preferred experience in government customer in areas of Program Control, Finance, Cost Estimating, Financial Analysis, or Accounting.
- Have an understanding of financial management as it relates to funding, revenue, cost, profit, Accounts Receivable, subcontracts and purchase orders
- Must be well versed in MS tools (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint etc.) to include advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUPS and pivot tables.
- Must be familiar with government contracting and the difference contract types (CPFF, FFP, T&M, etc.)
- Previous experience working in Costpoint to include TM1
- Experience working in a fast paced environment where multiple projects and deliverables are being worked simultaneously
- Individual must be comfortable working in a team environment with a lot of collaboration as well as working individually as needs arise
- Ability to communicate effectively and meet deadlines
- Organizational and self-motivation skills
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability