Job ID: 1926607
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Evening Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
DescriptionSAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objective while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we “Redefine Ingenuity”.
• Active TS/SCI with Poly
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Systems/Network Administration
• Degree in Computer Science, Networking, Information Technology, or closely related field – work experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
• Demonstrated experience with Cisco and Juniper networking equipment focused on maintenance and upgrades
• Demonstrated experience with the OSI model, particularly Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies such as VLAN’s, port security, 802.1Q, IP subnets, IP routing, VRF and BGP
• Demonstrated experience with network security, using IPSEC and OpenVPN tunneling, along with maintaining access control list and zone based firewalls
• Demonstrated experience maintaining Access Control Lists and zone based firewalls.
• Demonstrated experience with network monitoring tools such as Whatsup Gold, Solarwinds, etc.
• Demonstrated experience with creating, updating, and executing basic scripting, i.e. batch, PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.
• Demonstrated experience in Network Administration focused on operational/mission-specific networks.
• Certifications: RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), A+, N+, Cisco CCNA, CISSP, and/or Juniper certification (JNCIA)
• Demonstrated hand-on experience with and/or qualifications as an AWS Solutions Architect
• Demonstrated experience with Linux, PKI certificates tools and libraries, and DevOps
• Demonstrated understanding of Ubuntu 14/16
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability