Job ID: 1927444
Location: HERNDON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 14, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
Expedition, an SAIC program, is looking for an experienced Deputy Program Manager who will support and assist the Program Manager (PM) for program and for the management of all services and personnel. The DPM shall also work collaboratively with the Government PM, COR and Contracting Office. Under the guidance of the PM, the DPM shall assist in the overall management of this program and ensure that the technical solutions and schedules in the program are implemented in a timely manner.
The DPM shall assist the PM and may:
• Develop and maintain business management policies and procedures for all program areas. Coordinate program activities including, but not limited to, cost estimating and reporting; financial oversight; subcontractor management; deliverable schedule and reports; and expenditure reports.
• Manage and review program invoicing functions; resolve discrepant areas prior to submission to customer for payment
• Ensure deliverables are prepared and submitted as required.
• Participate in Program Reviews with CO and Government Program Manager
* BA/BS in a technical field.
* 15+ Years experience in a management field.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with customers and colleagues with varying levels of technical expertise.
* Strong expertise utilizing Microsoft Office tool suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and Visio)
* Previous technical expertise in an engineering field (i.e. Integration, Networking, Software, or System Administration).
* Master's Degree in a technical field.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability