Job ID: 1927447
Location: HERNDON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 9, 2020
Subcategory: Technical Training
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is looking for an energetic team member to help produce and distribute technical training modules to a 24/7 Mission Operations Center. Training will be developed for both comprehensive computer based training and smaller Microsoft Office level modules. These courses will cover information from variety of system applications and networks directly involved with the security of the United States. The candidate will work along side a technical trainer and act as a back up trainer in their stead. Candidates will also support metrics development, and be comfortable presenting to large groups.
Position duties will include but are not limited to:
* Interfacing with multiple stakeholders of the training modules: including customers, engineers and watch operators.
* Working and understanding the day to day operations of the Watch Floor, in order to better develop training tailored to their needs.
* Managing and upkeeping a training schedule for multiple courses and certifications.
* Developing and improving current training, keeping it up to date with the latest operational information.
* BA/BS in a technical field.
* 14+ Years experience in designing and developing training for adult learners.
* Ability to write and edit technical documents with little to no supervision.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with customers and colleagues with varying levels of technical expertise.
* Strong expertise utilizing Microsoft Office tool suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and Visio)
* 7+ years experience in designing and developing training for adult learners.
* Master's Degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
* Experience in supporting training in a fast paced Operational Environment.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability