Job ID: 1927479
Location: PENSACOLA, FL, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Selected candidate will be a member of the Software Integration and Test Team and would have the following primary job duties and responsibilities:
· Provide software engineering services for the analysis, design, development and maintenance of complete web-based application systems supporting the Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (NROTC) and Navy Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps (NJROTC) programs.
· Design, develop and maintain standard reports using modern reporting tools like Crystal Reports Developer.
· Perform unit-level testing of application products to validate readiness of the product to enter into formal testing phase.
· Provide input to assist in formulating test scripts and plans for formal testing of software products. Provide information, guidance, procedures and/or other applicable documentation to assist independent testers in the QA testing process.
· Respond to Test Defect (TD) reports by analyzing the use-case situation reported, then taking appropriate action to resolve the defect.
· Ensure products comply with Cyber Security directives and guidance from Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Navy (DoN) authorities, and are specifically in-compliance with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) instructions for the application (APP STIG).
· Design, develop and maintain back-end database objects and stored procedures using Structured Query Language (SQL), Data Dictionary Language (DDL) for Oracle 12c (or later) database management system, that are required by the NETFOCUS component applications.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience. Four plus years experience in the field may be substituted for the Bachelor's degree.
DoD 8570 CSWF IAT Level II (CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP)
Experience writing SQL queries
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Experience with STIGS
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability