SAIC is looking for Cyber Security Analyst will support the US Navy's Computer Defense Network in Virginia Beach, VA.
- Attend daily production meetings and provide daily / weekly / monthly reports of progress of Cyber Security Hygiene on Navy Ships.
- Perform briefs with high-ranking Military personnel and identify issues for corrective action.
- Conduct ACAS / Retina scans of all connected systems, upload and verify assets in VRAM.
- Work with ship's force ITs to establish an actual baseline of Program of Records, and request changes through the VRAM website.
- Assist ship's force ITs with identifying vulnerabilities and where to obtain appropriate remediation (scan / patch / scan).
- Required Education and
Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 5 year’s experience or Master’s degree
and 3 years experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu
- Active Secret Clearance and have eligibility for a Top
Secret Clearance. Higher clearances accepted.
- Experience with the McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention
System; McAfee Data Loss Prevention Endpoint products
- Solid understanding of Microsoft operating systems and
- Experience with ACAS/Nessus Scanner/Retina and VRAM
(Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager)
- 3 years minimum IT experience to include three (3) of
the following (6) areas:
- Software Requirements
- Operational Requirements
- Test and Evaluation
- Advanced system Architecture
- Demonstrated experience in at least two (2) of the
- Ability to plan and organize work and interact with
technical and non-technical personnel translating user requirements into
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of IA concepts and
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of DOD military
specifications and standards.
- System design integration planning for multiple
- Hardware and software Evaluation.
- Application and System Assessments, planning execution
- System requirements planning and oversight.
- Technical development product milestone scheduling.
- Installation and configuration of hardware and
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid U.S. Passport
- Required Certifications: CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE,
SSCP, CASP+ CE, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, OR GCIH.
- Current OS Certification: Windows or Linux
Variant, VMWare, MS SQL, Active Directory, HBSS, ACAS, SPLUNK, Server+, or
Knowledge and experience with HBSS ePO administration
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability