Job ID: 1926924
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Mar 6, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
DescriptionSupport a mission customer charged with integrating new Cyber capabilities. Provide Systems Engineering and Software Engineering Support, specifically serving as the Software Integration Lead for transforming solutions. The SE will assist in overseeing planning and coordination of cyber capabilities, reporting status and risk assessments to the Government POC. SE will be required to work with Capabilities Integration Management Team (CIMT) in regards to collaboration on CSD and CNO capabilities and issues. SE will engage in overseeing capability implementation; coordination with Government independent test & evaluation teams; coordination with CIMT Leads on cyber capabilities. SE will apply java script knowledge and experience in MEAN-stack to integrate new enhancements into evolving capabilities.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
· Position requires a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
· Experience in MEAN-stack (Mongo JS, Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS
· Experience in Java Script and Python.
· This position requires strong communications and leadership skills. Successful candidates will be great communicators, good listeners, comfortable with change and uncertainty, big-picture oriented, and technically proficient.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
· Knowledge in cybersecurity operations
· Thread Engineering
· Experience in setting up and administering VMs
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability