Job ID: 1926704
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 31, 2019
Category: Business Development
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
SAIC is seeking a Director to lead our team of proposal managers and orals coaches within the corporate Proposal Development Center. The position will be located in in Reston, VA and will report directly to the Vice President, Proposal Development. The successful candidate will work closely with his/her team to execute the corporate proposal development processes and practices, focusing on effective, efficient, consistent, and high-quality product and delivery.
Description of Duties:
· Minimum of bachelor’s degree, 10 years of experience in a defined proposal-related role, and 5 years of supervisory/team leadership experience.
· In-depth knowledge of the federal business development life cycle.
· Demonstrated ability to build and retain a high-performance team with the resolution and unity of purpose to affect change/growth within the organization.
· Excellent interpersonal/communication (written and oral) skills and organizational skills.
· Ability to productively collaborate with a wide range of personality types while leading team and meeting assignment demands.
· Demonstrated experience/ability to work efficiently and effectively with multiple deadlines and changing priorities.
· Ability to successfully execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Able to think clearly and reach solid conclusions and articulate ideas crisply and concisely; capable of making high level decisions with confidence and accomplishing results through lower level management.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability