SAIC is seeking experienced personnel for the DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Office Policy, Plans and Analysis directorate to develop Policies, strategies and approaches, and Planning and governance documents supporting operations and development of the National Biosurveillance Integration Center (NBIC). This individual will also support the outreach and communications with the NBIC stakeholder community made up of federal agencies and state/local/tribal/territorial offices.
The Senior Management Analyst applies applicable management analysis processes, modeling and simulation tools, and technical techniques to provide the services required. Employs process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects. Provides group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer. Serves as key coordinator among multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of management efforts. Provides daily supervision and direction to personnel performing management analysis tasking.
Provide technical and programmatic support to assist NBIC with all aspects of planning, strategic analysis, and policy formulation/ development/ implementation. Provide technical support in the review, analysis, and coordination of the CWMD processes, policy, doctrine, directives, regulations, and implementation.
• Support the program office with technical expertise for the review, development, and consolidation of strategic and operational plans to conduct and execute NBIC outreach, operations, development, and governance. Assist CWMD NBIC with comprehensive short-term and long-term strategic planning. Provide analysis to support program direction.
• Support CWMD NBIC efforts with technical assessments and studies to support strategic analysis and planning initiatives. Assist with the identification of constituent needs and objectives, which includes coordinating with stakeholders and end-users. Coordinate with government, academic, and industry programs to identify potential technological solutions based on CWMD’s mission needs.
• Support the program offices in the strategic development and maintenance of partnerships with key stakeholders, which include other DHS headquarters elements and components, Federal departments and agencies, State, local, tribal and territorial entities, as well as international partners the private sector, in support of the CWMD NBIC Biosurveillance mission.
• Support the ongoing development and implementation of the NBIC Strategic Plan, which includes the development of an NBIC Implementation Plan and related follow-on activities.
• Support the management and facilitation of NBIC oversight bodies such as the NBIC Interagency Working Group (NIWG), NBIC Advisory Board, and any associated sub-working groups.
• Assist with the development of internal and external customer communications strategies and plans.
• Assist the program by supporting stakeholder surveys and/or analyses as well as the documentation of the results of said surveys/analyses. Assist CWMD NBIC with all technical and logistical aspects of conducting or hosting workshops, conferences, and/or meetings. Support may include, but is not limited to, providing graphics design, publishing, wide format imaging and photo graphics support services, as well as assisting with various market research initiatives to identify venues and logistical services.
• Develop, review, revise, and maintain written communication materials including fact sheets, presentations, brochures, talking points, and related materials,
• Assist with the development and maintenance of relationships with the Center’s interagency liaisons including planning for monthly meetings, assisting with preparation and facilitation of liaison cohort weeks, and ensuring consistent communications between liaisons and the Center. In addition, work to build and maintain the NBIC Interagency Liaison Program.
Education: MS or MA degree.
General Experience: Must have at least 10 years of experience performing management analysis support to policy and/or outreach efforts supporting Federal program execution.
Specialized Experience: Must have at least 8 years of specialized management analysis experience in areas such as business process reengineering, configuration management, quality control/assurance, organizational performance assessments, mission analysis, and strategic planning.
Must have active Secret clearance and ability to obtain DHS Suitability
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability