Job ID: 1926221
Location: OAK RIDGE, TN, United States
Date Posted: Dec 12, 2019
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a highly adaptable individual with customer service experience to join its Procurement Team as a Consultant Coordinator. Individual must be able to work in a high paced, team environment, comfortable communicating with Sr. Executives, and must be organized and detail oriented.
Primary Job Duties
• Coordinate with internal customers (Sr Level) to contract subject matter experts.
• Complete price analysis and evaluates labor rates to determine prices fair and reasonable.
• Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to consultant agreements.
• Effectively communicate requirements and needs to both internal customers and consultants to ensure timely contracting,
• Process invoices
• Review and negotiate terms and conditions
• Proactively monitor funding to ensure agreements are properly funded
• Review and compare insurance policies to ensure insurance requirements align with policy
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferably in Business Administration or related field and 2 years related experience; Masters and one year of related experience.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks in different parts of the process
• Solid negotiation, oral, and written communication skills are required.
• Candidate must possess a positive and proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple high visibility critical tasks simultaneously
• Price Analysis Techniques, Costpoint Purchasing System, Word Processing and Electronic Spreadsheets.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability