SAIC is seeking a Expert-level Discovery Analyst who is proficient in multiple disciplines of Signals Analysis. The analyst will provide Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) support within Signals Analysis development offices to high-profile government customers, and will be able to:
- Perform research, protocol analysis, logical and physical mapping of data focusing primarily on the network through the application layers of the OSI model, and report the results of the analysis.
- Perform communications/user discovery using various tools, techniques, and processes, including social engineering and passive information gathering to enable research and analysis of complex digital communications and application layer protocols.
- Utilize experience with collection assets, with emphasis on access pursuit and recommending and implementing future collection operations.
- Perform queries and analysis using agency tools and databases
- Perform Signals Analysis Research and Target Development
- Perform Social Network Analysis
- Draft formal and informal reports of your findings
- Brief a variety of national and tactical consumers, orally and in writing
- Perform fusion of multiple intelligence disciplines
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience analyzing intelligence data, including technical data
- Experience using agency DNI tools and databases
- Requires 18+ years of relevant and in-depth demonstrated experience in at least 8 of the following areas:
- Current Agency analytic tools and databases
- Producing technical reports
- Social network analysis
- Geospatial metadata analysis
- Target Research
- Metadata Analysis
- Target Templating
- SIGINT Collection Systems
- Researching Network Topologies
- Architectures and Protocols
- Network Operations
- Network Mapping
- Network Protocols
- Network Exploitation of specific protocols and technologies
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.