Job ID: 1926267
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Mar 4, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
SAIC is seeking a junior to mid-level Program Analyst. The position requires the individual to perform program analyst tasks,basic Engineering/Project Management principles and administrative functions. The individual must be able to work with limited supervision as part of the program management team. The individual must work closely with the Federal Aviation Administrations (FAA) PMO, supporting the Program Control Group. Specific Requirements:
· Provide advisory and analytical support for development of strategies, planning and implementation activities associated with the execution of fundamental changes in how the FAA Air Traffic Organization (ATO) conducts business. Focus on building, maintaining and analyzing schedules and budgets as well as support in planning, developing and implementing strategic plans and schedules; communication planning; develop, coordinate and obtain senior level
management input and approval for planning agendas, logistics and communication of planning sessions; capturing and managing action item status.
· Responsible for developing and analyzing weekly/monthly reports on business related metrics and program progress reports.
· Participate in peer reviews for resources.
· Ad-hoc program analyst and strategic planning tasking as requested by the client.
· Administer and update KSN – design, calendar and files.
· Setup, coordinate and manage meetings and conferences including biweekly PMRs.
· Monitor program goals and provide activity target updates to executive leadership.
· Provide data and enterprise risk analysis.
· Formulate agendas, briefings and other supporting artifacts for manager(s) as requested.
· Mentor and coach employees as needed based on requirements.
· Provide solutions for improvements.
· Improve efficiency of established processes and recommend new processes.
· Help new personnel transition into the Program Control Group.
Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience.
-Basic technical and programmatic experience and/or education
-Experience working with the FAA JRC
-Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPointSharePoint/KSN experience
-US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
· Previous FAA experience and some knowledge of the NAS
· Experience in using/designing Tableau Dashboards
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability