Job ID: 1926260
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 12, 2019
Subcategory: Policy Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
QualificationsTYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years of related experience
Required Educational Background:
· Graduate of an ABA-accredited law school
· 1-2 years of demonstrated ability to perform complex legal analysis including:
o The capability to work within many different areas of law, including acquisition and fiscal law, intellectual property, environmental law, laws relating to the Privacy Act and Freedom of Information Act, and Federal Ethics Regulations.
o The ability able to draft legal research summaries and other legal documents which are clear, concise, logically constructed, and based on thorough analysis and sound reasoning.
· Knowledge and understanding of the DoD and the Military Departments
· Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team environment, and be independently motivated.
· Commitment to exceptional client service and professionalism while working at the client site.
· Flexibility to accommodate time-sensitive and mission-critical work.
· Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and/or other equivalent program management tools.
· Location – Founders Square building/Arlington, VA
· Occasional travel may be required
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability