This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1926058
Location: BETHESDA, MD, United States
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2019
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
The EOM support task provides
support for DOMEX operations at NMEC. This support includes, but is not limited to the following objectives:
· Assistance with DOMEX requirements and requests for services levied against NMEC and participate in community boards to prioritize requirements for the just application of resources and capabilities and manage customer expectations.
· Assistance with preparing NMEC input to IC unified intelligence strategies, collection
strategies, and collection directives.
· Provide recommendations regarding changes to the DOMEX requirements management system.
· Coordinate with customers on the efficient and timely delivery of media to NMEC.
· Coordinate with on and off site LNO’s to ensure media is shared with the center and
results are disseminated to all interested parties.
QualificationsTYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Active or very recent (within past 24 months) TS/SCI security clearance.
· At least 5 years’ experience in DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), or Law Enforcement Agency.
· Demonstrated very strong oral and written communications skills.
· Proven experience and capability using MS Office Suite with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
· Bachelor’s Degree (Experience may be substituted for education).
· Able to pass Counterintelligence polygraph prior to start.
· Experience in managing customer support.
· Experience using DoD or IC portals to input data and exchange information.
· Experience reviewing Official Message Traffic/Cables.
· Experience providing input to IC or Interdepartmental working groups/sessions or
· Experience or background working with representatives from multiple agencies in the
· Experience using the HUMINT Online Tasking and Reporting (HOT-R) System.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability