Computer Network Security Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1925972
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 3, 2020
Subcategory: Cyber Eng/Archt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking a Computer Network Systems Analyst for a dynamic
contract supporting an Intelligence Community
customer. Join our fantastic team supporting an exciting mission that
impacts national security.
Responsibilities will include but are not
potential solutions to various cyber-related and communications problems.
- Conduct vulnerability analysis on
IOT devices, consumer electronics, as well as computer and mobile applications.
- Identify and document emerging technology trends that can improve
field communications through radio frequencies and non-traditional methods.
architecture solutions for computer threats to hard wired and wireless
- Analyze open
source information to determine threats to specific missions.
holistic reporting of assessment results for client and IC distribution.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have an
active/current TS/SCI security clearance and CI polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree with an
academic focus on Computer Science, Computer Forensics or Computer
- 5 years of
experience in forensics/exploitation, or engineering.
- Security or
forensic certification: Ex: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
(CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), EnCase Certified
Examiner (EnCE), Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE).
- Experience in conducting vulnerability assessments on computer
system software, mobile application, or electronic devices.
study and experimentation directed toward increasing fundamental knowledge of
cyber technologies and IOT device exploitation.
- 2 years of experience working
with internet-based platforms and apps, as well as social networking and
computer gaming apps.
- Ability to write holistic
technical reporting in an understandable format to a broad
- Background in digital media forensics/exploitation
- Background in mobile device forensics/exploitation
- Background in software reverse engineering
- Background in hardware reverse engineering
- Technical knowledge of cellular telecommunications infrastructure, to include cell phone handset software, hardware, 3/4/5G technologies, hardware and firmware interdependencies
- Technical knowledge of Radio Frequency (RF) engineering and software defined radios (SDR)
- 2 years of experience producting technical or intelligence reporting
- Previously worked for the Defense Intelligence Agency within the last 5 years
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability