Computer Network Security Analyst
Job ID: 1925972
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 22, 2019
Subcategory: Cyber Eng/Archt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking a Computer Network Systems Analyst for a dynamic
contract supporting an Intelligence Community
customer. Join our fantastic team supporting an exciting mission that
impacts national security.
Responsibilities will include but are not
potential solutions to various cyber-related and communications problems.
- Conduct vulnerability analysis on
IOT devices, consumer electronics, as well as computer and mobile applications.
- Identify and document emerging technology trends that can improve
field communications through radio frequencies and non-traditional methods.
architecture solutions for computer threats to hard wired and wireless
- Analyze open
source information to determine threats to specific missions.
holistic reporting of assessment results for client and IC distribution.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have an
active/current TS/SCI security clearance and CI polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree with an
academic focus on Computer Science, Computer Forensics or Computer
- 5 years of
experience in forensics/exploitation, or engineering.
- Security or
forensic certification: Ex: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
(CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), EnCase Certified
Examiner (EnCE), Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE).
- Experience in conducting vulnerability assessments on computer
system software, mobile application, or electronic devices.
study and experimentation directed toward increasing fundamental knowledge of
cyber technologies and IOT device exploitation.
- 2 years of experience working
with internet-based platforms and apps, as well as social networking and
computer gaming apps.
- Ability to write holistic
technical reporting in an understandable format to a broad
- Background in digital media forensics/exploitation
- Background in mobile device forensics/exploitation
- Background in software reverse engineering
- Background in hardware reverse engineering
- Technical knowledge of cellular telecommunications infrastructure, to include cell phone handset software, hardware, 3/4/5G technologies, hardware and firmware interdependencies
- Technical knowledge of Radio Frequency (RF) engineering and software defined radios (SDR)
- 2 years of experience producting technical or intelligence reporting
- Previously worked for the Defense Intelligence Agency within the last 5 years
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability