Program/Legal Analyst (TS/SCI w/Poly Required)
Job ID: 1925980
Location: MCLEAN, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 22, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
- Conducts industry research and analysis to support short and long term strategic planning.
- Reviews public and private legal documentation in support of analysis.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Responsibilities may include developing schedules to meet project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that objectives are met. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content.
- Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee). Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives.
- PROBLEM COMPLEXITY: Develops solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity. May refer to policies, procedures and practices.
- FREEDOM TO ACT: Works under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- IMPACT: Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would normally have a serious effect upon the administration of the organization.
- LIAISON: Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects . Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have current/active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree with 6 years or more of related experience; Or Masters and four (4) years or more experience; JD and 0 years related experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability