Job ID: 1925908
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 15, 2019
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
DescriptionSAIC has an exciting and immediate opening for a Senior Security Systems Engineer. The Engineer will act as the lead in defining the security posture and critical choices for the enhanced architecture for future mission support capability. They will define, plan, and support the execution of the evolution of the current capability to enhanced and expanded network infrastructure, management systems, cross domain systems, and supporting applications to support the variety of classified to unclassified internet facing missions. Specifically, you will have to work through the security accreditation processes; manage the program through the various INT-C, RH data, cross domain systems, classification and encryption management elements; and be the interface with the security staff and data owners for ensuring the protection and proper architecture to support the system and its data.
- 9+ years of Security Systems Engineering experience supporting a complex set of systems using internet communications and cross domain solutions.
- Expertise in managing in both a classified and unclassified network processing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- Expertise in architecture and use of layered network capabilities
- 5+ years of USG/IC/cyber environment experience
- Understanding of the cyber environment and threats of our cyber adversaries
- Must be familiar with the USG IC accreditation process, INT-C controls and requirements, and understand how to architect the systems developments from a security perspective.
- Must hold a current/active TS/SCI with Poly
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline
- Experience in Cyber Engineering, Analysis, CNE, Virtual Operations, or other intelligence cyber collection or use
- Experience in implementing networking services across cloud infrastructures
- Experience or exposure to the customer’s latest accreditation tool to be used for tracking and reporting
- Able to manage relationships with security staff and operational data owners
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability