Technician relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, correct issues, and ensure performance against program Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Mitigate incident and problem resolution for outages, multi-user issues, and VIP users, collaborating with the Service Desk. Support management initiatives as requested. Dispatches to user location to assist or directly provide Deskside support and meet or exceed SLAs, including:
• Providing exceptional service and customer support for local users, during field visits or on dispatches
• Providing deskside support to users, including laptop / mobile equipment delivery, user instructions and troubleshooting
• Managing on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks, sometimes using “remote hands” or “smart hands” techniques
• Diagnosing complex errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
• Managing Incident and Request tickets in the enterprise service ticketing system through ticket lifecycle; conforming to SLA and process requirements for ticket handling
• Asset lifecycle for laptops, desktops, smartphones, etc.
• Smart hands support for Tier 3 teams including handling servers, security devices and network equipment.
Follow all company procedures and protocols. Cooperate with technical teams and share information across the organization. Comprehends customer requirements and makes appropriate recommendations/briefings. Build positive relationships with customers. Maintains a neat, business casual appearance suitable for working in office location.
a) Experience or knowledge of user-centric Windows IT support in an enterprise environment
b) Valid driver's license, ability to make it into office during the day, evening, nights, weekends, after hours when needed
c) Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
d) English literacy
e) Ability to work flexible shifts in a 7x24 environment and to adapt to changing work schedules, provide assistance on-call as necessary
f) Proven experience supporting mobile devices and applications, Windows 7, Windows 10 and Mac OS
g) Technical degree or certification (such as A+, N+, MCDST, MCSE, etc)
h) Committed to providing excellent customer support to all of our customers
i) Ability to work in a fast-paced SLA driven environment
j) Ability to work well in a team setting
k) Experience with Active Directory, Group policies, and networking
l) Interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, self-awareness, and excellent written and oral communications.
m) Candidate must possess a US “Public Trust” clearance or be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
n) Experience supporting Mobile Technologies such as VPN, Citrix, VDI, etc.
o) Experience working with a highly mobile workforce that relies heavily on mobile devices such as Androids and iPhones, iPads, etc.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability