This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1925887
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 28, 2019
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Test Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC has an immediate need for a an Associate Test Engineer to support the Bradley Vehicle Testing Team.
Job Description: The candidate will be a member of a highly-skilled and motivated team responsible for the assessment, test, design and implementation of solutions for a variety of software applications and integrated systems for the fixed site simulator applications for the US Army.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering and 0+ related job experience
Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
· Familiar with Windows development and build environments, as well as standard Visual Studio
· Experience with requirements and developing testing strategies
· Good understanding of the C++ programming language
· Able to debug, test, source code
· Understanding of basic object-oriented concepts and complex data structures
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability