SAIC is seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager to manage ongoing and future programs. The Program Manager has responsibility for IDIQ deliverables and compliances, and ensures that all required reporting information is accurate, complete and submitted in accordance with the contract. The individual will perform administrative duties related to the contract vehicle and the task orders awarded under the IDIQ as required, and has ultimate responsibility for the resolution of all IDIQ and task order performance issues.
The successful candidate will collaborate to maximize contract utilization and will provide support from the initial identification and capture of opportunities, all the way through to proposal submission. The ability to identify and articulate the customer program features and the requirements and for a compliant and winning submission is necessary.
The successful candidate must have the ability to build and work within high performance teams. He/she must have excellent communication skills (both oral and written), and strong interpersonal skills, as this position interfaces with all functions within the organization and a broad group of outside constituencies. Sound business judgment and the highest level of integrity are required. Past experience that demonstrates the ability to contribute to fast-paced business leadership teams is a plus.
Develop and maintain a Task Order Management Plan describing the technical approach, organizational resources and management controls to be employed to meet the cost, performance and schedule requirements throughout IDIQ execution.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more of related experience.
- 10 years’ or more experience managing large, complex multimillion dollar programs ~$50M or more during all phases including acquisition, execution and conclusion of, in the US Government (USG), and/or Federal Civilian Agency and/or Department of Justice (DOJ) and/or Law Enforcement space.
- Experience 2 of these areas: Program Management, Business Development or Capture Management.
- 7 years’ or more experience with all types of government contracts (FFP, T&M, Cost Plus) and quality management systems, specifically experience in IDIQ and task order based contracts.
- PMP Certification.
- Must have or be able to obtain DOJ Top Secret. DOD Top Secret may be transferable.
- Travel 25% (CONUS/OCONUS).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability