SAIC is seeking an RF Test Engineer to support our EA-18G Product Support program at Point Mugu, CA.
The RF Test Engineer will work in the Systems and Integration Testing (SITS) lab performing RF and LF testing on EA-18G Growlers.
The RF Test Engineer will be responsible for using oscilloscopes to read and analyze a pulse or waveform
construct and determine of the pulse or waveform is correct and if not have the
ability to develop a new waveform. The Test Engineer will work as a member of the test team and will be responsible performing systems testing including development of test points, capturing data, performing analysis and writing Software Trouble Reports based on test results.
The RF Test Engineer is responsible for the designing, developing, and implementing testing methods and equipment. They will be tasked with planning and arranging the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices. They provide test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed as well as the compilation of data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
- U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain an Interim Secret Clearance at a minimum.
- BS in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience and be able to utilize MATLAB.
- RF background in low frequency communication is a prerequisite for this position.
- Must be able to operate a oscilloscope, and must demonstrate the ability to read and analyze a pulse or waveform construct and determine of the pulse or waveform is correct and if not have the ability to develop a new waveform.
- Must be able to work with a test team and must be able to perform systems testing including development of test points, capturing data, performing analysis and writing Software Trouble Reports based on test results.
- Must be proactive and able to work on a collaborative test team which works high priority system testing for a Navy Program.
- Must be adaptable to a fast paced constantly changing test environment.
- U.S. Navy experience.
- Active Secret Clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability