Job ID: 1925767
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 18, 2019
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC's Defense Systems Customer Group is seeking an Analyst to assist Chief of Naval Operations, Navy Investment Security Office (OPNAV N455). This position will be located at the Pentagon.
The NISO participates in the Committee on Foreign Direct Investment (CFIUS) process, determining whether transactions involve assets proximate to Navy installations, sea/shore ranges, air-space, military training routes, etc., or if proximity is gained by access through existing contracts/ services; and, considers the risks, vulnerabilities, and consequences. The NISO also co-chairs the Navy's Compatibility Protection Cell, which includes members from Navy, USMC, and the DON Secretariat working on issues related to infrastructure, technology, and supply chain protection.
OPNAV N455 requires contractor support to gather and analyze data related to impacts related to foreign direct investments in proximity to Navy infrastructure, including energy projects, testing and training assets, as part of Navy's research and analysis of Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) transactions.
Specific Tasking shall include:
· Assist N45 in their support of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States and other Foreign Direct Investment analysis.
· Review legislation, executive orders, policy, and strategy documents related to Navy and DoD equities, including draft documents, and provide feedback to the government.
· Conduct quick response qualitative and quantitative analysis of special interest issues, responses to taskers, and inquiries regarding Navy and DoD programs in coordination with other Navy and Federal stakeholders to provide detailed summary reports for Navy leadership to support informed decision making.
· Provide executive-level support for coordination of Executive Steering Committee meetings, including agenda development, coordination with stakeholders for brief development, Flag Officer and Senior Executive Service scheduling, space and Video Tele-Conferencing arrangements, meeting minutes, and tasker tracking.
· Use Navy, DoD, and Congressional task management processes to respond to routine and ad-hoc requests for information regarding issues with N45 equity, including non-secure tasking management, Congressional Information Management System, classified tasking management, and internal N45 processes.
· Facilitate meetings, program reviews, and other means of stakeholder engagement, draft meeting agendas, minutes, point papers, talking points, briefings, draft emails pertaining to Navy and DoD special program issues.
Education: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Economics, Business, National Security, International Relations, Engineering or other related degree.
Must currently possess and maintain a Top Secret/SCI level clearance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years or more experience.
- 5 years’ experience with Department of Defense and/or Department of Navy Programs
- Excellent communication and computer skills; MS Office®, specifically Word®, Excel®, and PowerPoint®.
- Possess strong interpersonal, presentation, verbal, and writing skills.
- Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Navy Policy.
- Experience with International Economic policy and procedures.
- 3 years’ experience supporting a Command Staff or equivalent level organization
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability