SAIC is seeking an experienced Program Manager for the DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Operations Support Directorate (OSD) program to provide administrative, programmatic, training and exercise, medical operations, and information coordination services to in order to enhance the nation’s abilities to prevent terrorists and other threat actors from using weapons of mass destruction and support operational partners in closing capability gaps along adversary pathways.
The Program Manager will manage day-to-day-project operations and ensure project schedules are executed on time and on budget. He/she ensures that personnel resources are adequately trained and properly aligned to project tasking. Responsible for cost accounting to ensure that all contractor resources are executing project schedules within assigned budgets. Responsible for invoicing in accordance within contract guidelines established by the Contracting Officer. Supervises all contractor staff including all prime and subcontractor personnel to ensure resolution of issues.
The Program Manager is responsible for all work performed on this contract. The Programt Manager shall be a single point of contact for the Contracting Officer and the COR and act for the Contractor on all matters relating to work performed under this contract.
The Program Manager will:
• Address technical and programmatic support to assist CWMD with all aspects of program and project management.
• Assist with the design, development, refinement, implementation and enforcement of program and control processes.
• Assist with the maintenance and development of the overall program plans, and support project plans utilizing MS Project.
• Assist the Government with the formulation of concepts and development of strategic, tactical, and operational plans for key program activities.
• Provide support to the Government with the development of evaluation criteria and metrics for program evaluations.
• Assist with calculating program performance metrics.
• Assist the program office in, and provide support for, mission risk analysis and assessments, as well as provide recommendations on risk mitigation.
• Conduct and monitor data calls for CWMD components. Provide deliverable tracking, review deliverables, and provide guidance for improvements.
• Support data collection activities by analyzing programmatic data, report findings, and earned value management (EVM) products, as well as conducting process improvement evaluations.
• Support all phases of the budget/execution/acquisition life cycle as related to a program, which include: analysis, development, requirements description, Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), acquisition planning, program life cycle cost estimates, and financial execution.
• Provide assistance to CWMD, as related to mission needs, with all phases of Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE).
• Assist the program with the identification of key communication activities relating to program and project milestones. The Contractor shall assist CWMD with communications with top-level managers in DHS, high-ranking officials in other federal agencies, and various governing boards/committees.
Bachelors Degree and 10+ years of experience.
• Ability to obtain DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) clearance
• Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following areas related to CBRN (chemical, biological, radiation/nuclear:
o Secure the Cities program
o Mobile Detection Deployment Program
o Medical operations
o CBRN training and exercise support
o Public health
Active Secret Clearance required
Must be able to successfully obtain DHS Suitability clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability